Primary motive of cooling water treatment is to facilitate heat rejection and minimize the consumption of water. While cooling the heat transfer from one substance to the other. Treatment of cooling water is very important because untreated water causes scaling, corrosion, microbiological growth and fouling in cooling towers and other parts which lead to equipment breakdowns and production loss.
Aquablend-292 is in liquid form which is a blend of molybdate & nitrite base with a pH buffer. It is used in closed component cooling systems like gen set system & chillers also, suitable for jacket/hood cooling in steel industry.
- Control corrosion in ferrous & non ferrous metals.
- No chromate or any other colour producing chemicals.
- Maximum heat transfer by preventing corrosion.
- Liquid composition thus, easy to feed.
- Prevents sludge & scale.
- Protects pipes, valves, pumps & heat exchanger from protective films produced on metal surfaces.
- Effective on multi-metal systems.
- Dose of 6000-10000 is recommended as one shot.
Storage & Handling
- Kept in shaded area & air tight containers and avoid contact with skin. If it spilled in the eyes, flush with cold water & get medical attention.
- AQUABLEND-292 is available in 20 Kg. carboys.