We are exporting and supplying variety of Descaling-chemicals like water descaling chemicals and industrial descaling chemicals, formulated as per industry set standards and client's requirements.
Purpose of Chemical Cleaning
Preventing from tube failures and improving unit availability are the primary reasons for chemical cleaning of heat exchangers and boilers. Tube failures in low pressure heat exchangers is the outcome of creep, occurs when internal deposits produces excessive metal temperature. Generally smaller quantity deposits creates problems in high pressure boilers. In the presence of deposits, Caustic corrosion & hydrogen damage occurs which causes tube failure at temperature below the creep limit. Deposits originating from fabrication and during operations are considered as potential problems.
Pressure parts of steam generator are subjected to heat treatment during erection & fabrication in forming activities, welding, bending and stress relief. Oxidation takes place whern carbon low alloy steels exposed to high temperature in the presence of air and this oxide produced is called mill scale. Generally mill scale is very thin in boiler/heat exchangers tubing except the areas around bends & welds. When mill scale initially uniform its brittleness upon cooling, produces flaking. The resulting non-uniform surface become sensitive to corrosion. During the operations, mill scale is eroded from steam generating surfaces and redeposited in the critical areas. The activity of pre-operational cleaning removes mill scale and atmospheric rust which accumulate to some degree during erection.
Placing heat exchangers/boilers into service, several solid constituents may enter into the units along with feed water & some parts of insolubles can be deposited on surfaces. If these deposits not removed timely then the quantity of material is minimized but complete freedom from deposition is not possible in high pressure system. Chemical cleaning of during the lifespan of equipment is very important and should be done as routine maintenance practice. It is recommended that in every 3-4 months, the equipment should be cleaned but the frequency may be vary as per the need.
Descaling-chemicals are mainly used for scaling and removing corrosion from heat exchangers, boilers, cooling water circuit etc. It is a liquid formulation which removes low concentrated silica scale and hardness that can also be removed offline through circulating diluted solution of the chemical. It is a balanced formulation of Dispersant Wetting Agents, Corrosion Inhibitor and Hydrochloric Acid.
Benefits of Descaling Chemicals
- Powerful Descalent- Descaling Chemicals are considered safer & non-corrosive for descaling as it dissolves hardness scales quickly.
- Safe for metals- It is containing synthetic polymeric corrosion inhibitor, forms protective film on parent metal surface to prevent from acid attack.
- Detergent action- Contains a wetting agent which emulsifies oil grease presented in deposits. Due to detergent action of Aquablend-DS, it loosens dirt, algae, silt etc., that removed during water flushing.
Descaling Chemicals should be dosed in 5-10% in warm water for faster action. Our company is providing assistance to prepare optimum dosage as per operating conditions & systems.
Storage & Handling
Descaling Chemicals are stored in air tight containers at dry & cool places away from direct heat or light. Wash thoroughly with water when come in contact without swallowing. It is available in 35 Kg. HDPE carboys.
AQUABLEND – XL (Online Boiler Descalant)
- It is a liquid formulation which is generally used to remove scales like calcium, iron & magnesium from boiler online.
- No shut down- Containing effective dispersant and sequestrants helps in removing sludge from an operating boiler. It avoid shut down which is required for descaling pipe lines & equipment.
- Non-corrosive- Safe & non-corrosive for online descaling of boiler. It only attack scales during the protection of metal surface from corrosion.
- Easy to use- It do not require any kind of special arrangement for dosing and can be used with other boiler water treatment chemicals.
- Cost effective- It is utilized only when there is need of descaling the boiler or scales are forming inside it.
AQUABLEND – XL is dosed at 10-20 ppm in boiler feed water line till the scales are removed from boilers. Numatik Engineers Pvt. Ltd. can give you technical assistance in the preparation of dosages in accordance to operating conditions and dosing system.
Storage & Handling
Always store AQUABLEND – XL in air tight containers at cool & dry place, away from direct heat. Thoroughly washed it with water in case of contact, do not swallow. It is available in 20 Kg. carboys.