Water Softening Chemicals
Water Softening Chemicals
Product Code : 0125
Brand Name : numatik aqua
Water Softening Chemicals Widely used in polymer production, these Water Softening Chemicals are pure synthetic elements. They can easily dissolve in alcohol but not in water. These compounds initially flow at an extreme viscous state and further get hardened along with preceding treatment. Three steps of resin cleaning for Softener and DM -
Whenever the water passes through the mineral tank, the calcium and magnesium ions having positive charge are lost to the plastic beads having a negative charge. The brine tank consists of water and salt solution to flush the mineral tank and further exchange the calcium and magnesium ions with sodium. The recharging cycle can be adjusted by the meter attached on top of the tank, which is normally once a week. Resin Cleaning Chemicals :
- Back-washing phase: It helps in removing impurities from mineral tanks while regeneration procedure takes place.
- Regeneration phase: In this, the tank is recharged by the mixture of sodium from brine to displace calcium and magnesium.
- Rinse phase: The tank is cleaned with fresh water to load the brine tank so that it is ready for the next cycle.
Cation resin cleaning compound
Aquablend-rcc is the most suitable cation resin cleaning compound that prevents damage caused by certain factors like organic fouling and heavy metal fouling of resin. Aquablend-rcc This cleaning compound is formulated by using the mixture of iron solubuilising agents and multiple surfactants. It is very effective in removing the organic fouling and heavy metal fouling of resin. Product details :
- Stops the fouling of resin and guarantees effective results
- When the resin bead are clean, this compound minimizes the regeneration frequency
- It inherits long service cycle and has high durability of the resin
Handling and Storage :
- Aquablend-rcc onlone
- This cleaning compound is used to provide rinse repetitions during every regeneration process.
- Aquablend-rcc off-lone
- This compound is able to drain water up to the level of resin after the regeneration and rinse cycle has taken place.
- Aquablend-rcc is prescribed to be added at the rate of 15 kg for 1000 liters of resin.
- It can be agitated by making the use of compress air for mixing it with resin.
- After a cycle of thirty minutes, final rinse regeneration is done with 100 % of excess salt.
- It is preferred to be placed into the service line.
Anion Resin Cleaning Compound To prevent the degradation caused by biological fouling of resin and organic fouling, this Aquablend-rca is very effective. This cleaning compound is a blend of various surfactants and biological preventive agents. Due to this, it stops the resin from suffering any type of degradation. Product details :
- Aquablend-rcc is an acidic compound so if in case this compound comes in contact with body or other items, wash it thoroughly with water.
- Keep it away from reach of kids and do not swallow it.
- Store in a place that has no contact with heat.
- Aquablend-rcc is available in standard packing of 20 kg.
- It eradicates every concern about the resin degradation.
- The microbiological growth deposited on the resin, allows the Aquablend-rca to prevent the substance from getting damaged.
Handling & storage :
- Aquablend-rca onlone
- This compound is used in the online rinse cycle during the process of regeneration.
- Aquablend-rca off-lone
- It drains the water up to resin level after regeneration and rinse cycle has occurred.
- Its usage is sufficient at the rate of 15 kg for 1000 liters of resin.
- By agitating with compress air, it can be mixed with resin and rinsed during a later stage.
- After 30 minutes, the final rinse regeneration stage is to be conducted with 100 % of excess regenerant.
- Is allowed to pass into the service line.
- If this compound comes into contact with skin, it can cause irritation.
- It is suggested to wash the body part vigorously by using water.
- Do not swallow them and they should be kept in a container.