Cation/Anion Exchange Resin
These Cation/Anion Exchange Resin are very effective in carrying out the exchanging of ions. These resins are formulated from the best quality of organic polymer substrates. When they are added in machines, they trap one type of ions completely and allow the other ions to flow freely. They do not contaminate the internal surface of machines as they have no degrading chemicals present in them. In addition to it, they do not possess any type of harmful chemicals that can prove hazardous.
Cation/Anion Exchange Resin Features:
1. They avoid every type of contamination and can provide effective purification.
2. The ion exchanging process by these resins is carried out in a very swift manner.
3. Their quality is prior tested under advanced machines for effectiveness of ion exchanging.
4. Being in the from of resins, they do not harm the other accessories by having a restricted flow.
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Fuel Additives
- Boiler Chemical
- Cooling Tower Chemicals
- Thermopack Cleaning Chemical
- RO Membrane Cleaning Chemical
- R.O Chemical
- Descaling Chemicals
- Chilling Plant Chemical
- Resin Cleaning Chemical
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Cooling Tower Cleaning Chemical
- Heat Exchanger Chemical
- pH Booster Chemical
- Cation/Anion Exchange Resin
- Water Softener Resin
- Demineralisation Plant Resin
- Ion Exchange Resin
- Non Regenerative Resin
NUMATIK ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
SHOP NO 2, BOBBY PATHAK AVENUE, C.S COMPLEX, NR CORPORATION BANK, OPP BMC GARDEN, DAHISAR EAST, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068Mumbai - 400068, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Manu C. Patel (Director)
Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.