Demineralisation Plant Resin
These Demineralisation Plant Resin are used to purify water inside a large number of machines. Using these salts, one of the two anions can be absorbed and the other is allowed to flow. This helps the water features to keep away contamination, deposition of scales and other types of degradation. In addition to it, these are non viscous in nature and do not have a free flow so that they do not enter the machine's equipments.
Demineralisation Plant Resin Features:
1. They are crafted from the superior quality of organic polymer substrates.
2. No side effects are incurred by using these plant resins used for purification.
3. Before circulating, these resins undergo various stringent quality test.
4. These resins are in the form of granules to absorb a certain ion completely.
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Fuel Additives
- Boiler Chemical
- Cooling Tower Chemicals
- Thermopack Cleaning Chemical
- RO Membrane Cleaning Chemical
- R.O Chemical
- Descaling Chemicals
- Chilling Plant Chemical
- Resin Cleaning Chemical
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Cooling Tower Cleaning Chemical
- Heat Exchanger Chemical
- pH Booster Chemical
- Cation/Anion Exchange Resin
- Water Softener Resin
- Demineralisation Plant Resin
- Ion Exchange Resin
- Non Regenerative Resin
NUMATIK ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
SHOP NO 2, BOBBY PATHAK AVENUE, C.S COMPLEX, NR CORPORATION BANK, OPP BMC GARDEN, DAHISAR EAST, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068Mumbai - 400068, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Manu C. Patel (Director)
Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.