Heat Exchanger Chemical
- Supply Ability : 1 Kilograms Per Week
Price And Quantity
- 2000.00 - 6000.00 INR
- 20 Kilograms
- 1 Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Week
The Fuel Oil Conditioner
Produced by advanced refineries, the residue oils such as asphaltenes, poly aromatics and waxes are blended with low viscosity hydrocarbons. Having an excess of conardson carbon, creates soot due to combustion. Morely, the fuel faces stratification during sludge formation when stored in tanks.
- Having developed an efficiently fuel conditioner, M/s Numatik Engineers Pvt Ltd. looks forward at keeping your system clean, efficient and resistant to corrosion.
- The Heat Exchanger Chemical is created while keeping in mind the general fuel related issues along with hope in improvement in Fuel economy.
- Our equipment, is supported by a sludge dispersant and corrosion inhibitor which keeps the tank, pipelines, filters, nozzles and other parts clean.
- In order to improve the overall burning efficiency, our instruments have an emulsifier & combustion catalyst which minimizes soot formation and stack Temperature.
- Heat Exchanger Chemical acts as a maintenance system which would keep the device clean & trouble-free.
The polymer dispersant (of the Heat Exchanger Chemical) spread in sludge particles merged with the detergent action, keeps the various parts clean and makes them efficient.
Better Fuel Atomization
The surfactant of such machines aids in improving oxidization which creates lesser excess air while improving burning effectively.
Our Heat Exchanger Chemical cuts down ignition delay and reduces soot and clinker formation of asphaltic components in fuel.
Reducing the deposits accumulated on the surfaces, helps the formulae to boost the rate of heat transfer while reducing corrosion and upkeep costs.
Dosage & Application
The produces chemical is applied exactly before the unloading process. The turbulence created via incoming oils, combines with Heat Exchanger Chemical perfectly.
Handling & Storage
The chemical comprises of a combination of organo-metallic compounds and a particular solution. Ensure that such elements are kept in containers and out of direct heat. Wash thoroughly if it comes in contact with skin.
Heat Exchanger Chemical is acquirable in 20 litre bottles.
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Fuel Additives
- Boiler Chemical
- Cooling Tower Chemicals
- Thermopack Cleaning Chemical
- RO Membrane Cleaning Chemical
- R.O Chemical
- Descaling Chemicals
- Chilling Plant Chemical
- Resin Cleaning Chemical
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Cooling Tower Cleaning Chemical
- Heat Exchanger Chemical
- pH Booster Chemical
- Cation/Anion Exchange Resin
- Water Softener Resin
- Demineralisation Plant Resin
- Ion Exchange Resin
- Non Regenerative Resin